Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More about Peacekeepers

Like I said in my previous post I've started cultivating a new story idea. It's about a society that is almost set after the idea of George Orwell's 1984. We have the Law Enforcement known simply as the Peacekeepers and their job is to enforce the many laws with brutal efficiency. We have the main protagonist by the name of Delia, she's the young wife of a shop keeper. Her husband is caught outside the city walls and is arrested leaving her with a sick toddler and another child on the way with no options for survival except to find the rebel group known as the Storm. Of course, I have fun figuring out ways to make life hard on my charecters and so pregnancy among the peasants is illegal. So yes, this is what happens when I begin daydreaming during assigned reading. More deatils will be shared as they come about.
Oh! Right, now I turn to the REAL point of this blog.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you: The Lab.
It's a series of comedy routines that are still in the works between myself and my two best friends. We're going to work on filming and producing these ideas into short films and I shall keep our progress updated on the blog.
Well,
That's all for now.
Tune in next time for a little sneak peak of one of our pieces!

1 comment:

  1. And who might these 'two best friends' be? *coughmeandjenncough* :)

    ReplyDelete